Thursday, July 23, 2009

A Hollywood theme...July 18, 2009









This was the second cake for the day and I hope you all like it as much as I did. The bride chose to have a light ivory cake with black accents and red roses. The cake was made around the colors of the brides maids dresses and WOW were they stunning. I don't knwo if I will be able to get a pic but they were ivory with a black shear lace overlay. All of the attendents carried red roses. You can see some of the other flower arrangments provided by LE Fleur in Senoia,Ga. Check them out at lefleurfloristanddesign.com They did a wonderful job. The reception was held at the Verand Bed and Breakfast Inn, also on Senoia. Chek them out at verandabandbinn.com. The grooms cake was carrot cake with black cream chease icing. He was a Jimmy Buffet fan. I do not have all the pics, so staytuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment