Thursday, July 23, 2009

July 18, 2009


Hi all!
These weddings that I am about to share are all from July 18, 2009. I was a very busy week into the weekend. The first of the three was, as you can see by the pic, a 3 tiered square creation using vanilla buttercream and navy blue satin ribbon. The reception was held at the Something Special events facility in Newnan, Ga. Check them out at sspecial.net . It was a really nice place. The floweres were fresh hydrangea, beargrass and lisianthus provided by Rona's Flowers of Peachtree City, Ga. Check them out at ronasflowers.com. I will have more info of other vendors and photo as soon as I receive them. I think the cake turned out very pretty. Please forgive me, I was unable to like to the given websites. For some strange reason, it is not letting me link.

No comments:

Post a Comment