Thursday, February 26, 2009

Relax The Back promotion




Hello all!
I wanted to share a cake that I made for 92.5 FM the Bear. This particular cake was made for the "Relax the Back" store in Peach tree City, Georgia. The Bear was airing live at the store on February 21, 2009. I made a sheet cake then decorated it to look like a Tempur-pedic mattress, complete with a bed skirt and pillows....take a look!

Boni (marketing director for 92.5 FM the Bear) wrote bake to me...."We absolutely loved our Sweet Infinity cake for our promotion. The owners of Relax The Back were thrilled with the custom design of one of their products! Your attention to detail is awesome. We will always call you first for our cakes"


Thanks Boni

I hope you all like the cake-Bubba sure did!

Juanita

No comments:

Post a Comment